Sunday, March 15, 2015

Resturant review

I will try and do one once a month. This month resturant is island prime in San Diego  ca.
Let me tell you if you can get a seat by the window it's beautiful the nice summer breeze blowing in. Absolutely  breath taking.
Our waitress marge was a sweet woman. She asked if we were celebrating anything (which we were our anniversary )
Our drinks came out in a very good timely fashion  and was delicious my husband had an agave martini and I had some summer themed drink, both delicious.

For our appetizers  my husband ordered the pot stickers (amazing)
And I ordered  the fresh fried calamari.  I will admit I was slightly disappointed  that it was overcooked but the flavors were good.
After we received our apps it seemed the resturant became increasingly  busy. We didn't see our waitress for a little while (no fault of her own  you could tell  she was swamped with tabels)
Our entré  were the claims linguini and the flavors to die for. I just thought ( my opinion because I made similar  dishes at the previous resturant I worked at)  the sause was a little to liquidity.  Again my opinion. I also didn't care for the brucetta  on top  of my toast points. But over all the dish was presented beautifully and the overall flavors were superb.  The claims were oh so tender. I would definitely  revisit  this resturant again.  So I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

I hope no one thinks I'm trying  to sound cock this is just my opinion. 
So if you ever want to take your special someone to an amazing resturant with waterfront  romantic views I would highly recommend  this place.  The pics bellow are of are complete meal :-)

** side note our wonderful  waitress brought us a complimentary Dessert that was omg so freaking good. And it was adorable  because they inscribed  happy anniversary  on our plate which made me feel like one special lady :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment